Sunday, April 10, 2005

Confusion at the point of Fusion

Long Long ago, So Long Ago, I updated my blog and now after a very long time, I am writing again. Sorry folks!! I myself am confused thoroughly that I didnt know what to write.

So, whats the confusion? I got a Day Zero placement in HDFC bank. However, after some ponderation, I realised that I might not fit the Banking sector after all. Why? How? Thats a long story which I wouldnt like to elaborate.

So what next? I do not know. Something is on the cards, will let u guys know once I confirm it.

I think this is one of the most unstructured write-up I have ever written, but that explains what is going on in my mind right now.

Anybody has any CEO openings, dont forget to contact me...I am available.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope u will have what ur chasing and keep up the good work of updating ur blog..

Anonymous said...

Hey u a mgmt guy..dont get urself confused...donno how u will handle the company if ur a CEO??????????????